Ok here's the deal,you can get yourself well educated here, if you happen to agree with me. If you have an opinion contrary to mine ,you can get bent and if you agree with me....oh what the hell,you can still get bent.
You can also look at badass pics I draw on paint like the one above. Don't dick around on this page if you are looking for something different,really.

Monday, April 7, 2008

MY SINCERE THOUGHTS

SO it hs finally happened,i have started writing blogs,ya i know what a waste of time and energy(wat a corny way 2 start off d blog).but the intention of my blogs is not to write all shady n cheesy stuff about how beautiful nature is or how precious my friends are or how i hope everyone cud hold hands and sing gay songs until the world accepts peace,but its about PURE BITCHING about things dat piss me off on a daily basis.Y?may be because i am to much of a panzie to say it out in d open(thou sayn it here is d same thing,but who cares) or maybe because i can do so.
so most of the things u come across in my section wud be the things dat set my bullshit alarm flying.this doesnt mean i hate evrythn but it jus means dat i shud give equal credit 2 thngs i hate by sheer bitching.so here i go....

1 comment:

Eclipse said...

the dark side of the force is STRONG!
UNLEASH!