Ok here's the deal,you can get yourself well educated here, if you happen to agree with me. If you have an opinion contrary to mine ,you can get bent and if you agree with me....oh what the hell,you can still get bent.
You can also look at badass pics I draw on paint like the one above. Don't dick around on this page if you are looking for something different,really.

Monday, November 17, 2008

:-(

No no this isn’t the kind of post where I tell you about my innermost thoughts or any of that rubbish . Though , I will tell you why I am sad, its simple- they banned “Deshdrohi”.
I mean I just cannot win. Whatever I like to enjoy they just take it away from me.

I am the kinda guy who laughs when someone trips and falls. I am the kinda guy who watches nascar just for the crashes, I am the kinda guy who likes to watch movies like “Harold and kumar go to white castle” and “Austin powers” . What I am trying to say is I am a guy who has good taste, and based on this I have come to the conclusion that Deshdrohi is a really awesome movie for all. I will even go so far as to say that I love KRK(that’s Kamaal Rashid Khan). Who’s he?? Allow me.

He is the strange little guy who has taken over all our bus-stops,buses and billboards. He is the strange little guy who carries a gun just out of spite,he is the strange little guy who is misunderstood by all. He is KRK. One fine day this guy just decided to come down from the north to modestly hand everyone their asses on a platter and in the process unknowingly ended up handing his own too, and that’s where I come in. This is where is thought to myself “no,that’s just too good to be true”. But it was.

But sadly enough I haven’t seen the movie,why? Simple, because I stay in maharashtra . I don’t know what could the government have against such a light hearted comedy flick,really,I don’t get it. I mean all the guy does is shoots everyone and then follows it up with a ‘unity in diversity’ kinda statement. Whats not to like in this??this is gold!!

By the way just a passing thought about, whether the government should have banned the movie because it was “so controversial” or taken action against the very same people who threatened to burn the state as an reaction to a B grade movie maker??

Anyways back to the movie, I think it has 4 heroines ,out of which 2 are gracy singh and kim Sharma. Now I am not aware of what goes on in bollywood but I think its safe to say that the worst way to nose dive to one’s career’s end is to go on to do B grade movies after mainstream cinemas(that’s for you gracy) and as for kim Sharma, I think I prefer seeing her in B grade movies,good for her.

For all you folks who thought that this is just another run of the mill B grade movie which has sex,violence,car chases and skewed fighting scenes,well ,you all are wrong because this movie has all that and more!! And those are awesome dialogue deliveries with great panache,here’s a few..

Only a few people have the ability to produce and act in their own movie and steal high profile Bollywood actresses from the industry and still fewer who have the audacity to fight 2 dozen cops with just one pair of torn jeans and some badass attitude/gun. And that my friends is KRK.

But noooo, I can’t have any of that as I sit here alone in my room staring at the wall while the rest of India will get to enjoy this marvel,I just hope piracy comes to my rescue or the people having LAN , help a brother in need.

2 comments:

Govind Chavan said...

Nice heading pic! Mr. Dubya and Rice! I read that the Bush administration is having a hard time finding jobs!

Govind Chavan said...

I really don't understand why the movie is banned in Maharashtra, that too it was banned by the High Court. Amendment 1 to point d of my previous blog entry:
The State government too, is a crowd of pussies. We are missing some balls here.