Ok here's the deal,you can get yourself well educated here, if you happen to agree with me. If you have an opinion contrary to mine ,you can get bent and if you agree with me....oh what the hell,you can still get bent.
You can also look at badass pics I draw on paint like the one above. Don't dick around on this page if you are looking for something different,really.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

GET OFF THE 'ACCEPTANCE' BANDWAGON,ITS TOO CROWDED

The other day I was reading the paper when I was being constantly disturbed by loud music cos the tv was on. Tried searching for the remote, but that didn’t work out so I decided to continue reading and tried not to get bothered. But then I kept on hearing sounds of people yelling and drums , so I finally put down the paper. I don’t know which channel it was,may be travel and living or discovery but what they were showing was a gay pride parade or some ambiguous sex pride parade, either way it was too annoying and loud. There were half naked (which half don’t ask) men wearing black leather tights with minimal clothing who were celebrating something and profusely groping each other. Some even wore wigs and shaved their legs and were doing the whole Vegas showgirls dance number and all of them had a big fat smile on their faces. I immediately asked myself why the hell are they doing that?? What’s the point?? They all kept saying that ‘I am proud to be gay’. Ok,so you are proud to be gay,but what’s with all that nudity and groping, what kind of message are you sending. Is it that all gay men like to do is get it on with each other?.stupid. They also kept saying the words acceptance and tolerance. I don’t know what they mean by acceptance and tolerance exactly, its not like I go and burn their house down or poke fun at them at a general purpose store by showing them the direction to the tampons section. You know what I hate-people who claimed to have come out of the closet by saying that they are gay/lesbian. Newsflash- nobody cares. If its acceptance you want then you shouldn’t have to go ahead and declare stuff like that and say you are coming out of the closet. Just shut the fuck up. If you are gay,fine,be so, whats there to celebrate and to be proud about. You don’t see me organizing a ‘I am proud to be a man’ parade. Its absurd and believe me its not creating awareness(overrated) at least not in the right direction.I know what you guys might be thinking “man this guy is such an asshole and such a homophobe”.

You know what guys,I know it’s the 21st century and all, and all of you are really broad minded and open to anything and probably cream in your pants everytime you use a politically correct jargon but let me just stop you right there. I am not a homophobe , I am more like homo?idontcare ,I don’t mind the company of a gay dude but if the gay person is hitting on me knowing that I am straight and you still call me insecure and narrow minded then you are an asshole and so is this gay dude. There are many things in life I don’t want to experience and a gentle caress of another guy’s hand on my thighs is certainly one of them. Is that too much to ask? And if you still don’t get the message then you are just looking for trouble .

Being gay is fine but if you go out of your way and try to prove your point then it just becomes lame.

Personally I am not a big fan of the whole ‘acceptance’ movement which initially gays started, mostly because I didn’t think it was that necessary.


Nobody cares.

But what has really been bothering me is that now every damn person who has a certain sexual preference is trying to jump on the “acceptance” bandwagon. I mean everyone is coming out and saying they are bisexuals/bicurious (i.e prefer both men and women), trisexuals (men, women, animal/furniture/gays/ice cream truck/….) ……I don’t know what’s next, may be quadrasexuals and pentasexuals. The thing is that most of the people who claim they are so, most of the times are so because they were experimenting. They say – I am heterosexual but I also like to experiment . oh ya! Is it? Why don’t you try experimenting with “JUST SHUT THE HELL UP”. Nobody cares what experimentation you did and please don’t come crying about worthless acceptance issues later, especially wannabe trisexuals. You know its not about tolerance and acceptance but most of it is just about the fact that you are so damn horny all the time that you can’t even think straight, you probably would hump anything that moves(probably even got a boner while watching the movie ‘planet of the apes’ ). Nobody gives a damn about your experimentation. Really guys, if some of you are trying to experiment then for 1 sec just try to stop thinking with your dick and use your brains. Just because you like to hump everything doesn’t mean that what you have to say is important. You are not coming out of the closet, you are just being an idiot. Nobody cares. Just stop it.

I even went on online discussion boards to check out people’s views on this issue , and expectedly there were clearly two groups – one supporting and other against gay laws. On careful reading I came to a conclusion that they were both full of shit.

The supporters kept on saying that they were so happy for gays and we should be proud of who we are (which trickled into a standard righteous bullshit speech about ‘revolution in society’) or they kept saying to leave them alone which for the sake of argument on a discussion board became really boring when they said it for each and every thing their opposers posed.

And as for the people who opposed it sounded like they had just taken a shit-bath. One of the prominent arguments,rather the only major argument they had was that the bible doesn’t allow you to be gay and if you are you are sinned. You know what guys , the day I decide to live my life according to a book whose author doesn’t even know me(or the kinda person I am) is the day I will push myself off a cliff into a yard sale of rusted bear traps. Atleast I will die with honour. And there were some smartass dipshits who kept on posting the same dipshit phrase—god created adam and eve and not adam and steve.

Have to admit it was funny for like 2 seconds but nevertheless it was not even slightly argumentative, which naturally lost my attention.

My point is simply this, the acceptance bandwagon is too crowded anyways, get the fuck off it!! Just because you found some new kind of soft toy to shub up your ass with your pals to indulge in self abuse doesn’t mean you are unique or that what you say is of any importance. I mean really guys, who shall cry for acceptance next, necrophilliacs?? Pedophiles ??? I am too bitter to type anymore.


Blog Counter by Branica

Branica Counters

No comments: